Contractors and Visitors

Contractors and people visiting the communities should have the appropriate permits when entering Aboriginal Land as these are not the responsibility of Council.

Information about permits needed to travel on Aboriginal Land can be found on the Northern Land Council website. The link will take you to frequently asked questions about permits.